ANYCUBIC Ultrabase Self-adhesive 3d printer platform Build Surface Glass plate 220x220mm – Compatible with MK2 & MK3 hot bed Prusa i3
What printing experience was brought to the table by Ultrabase? Watch the video to find What has been bougtht to us by Ultrabase. Go to: ANYCUBIC Ultrabase Self-adhesive 3d printer platform How to assemble the Ultrabase platform: Ultrabase has the same installation holes (209*209mm) as the standard MK2 and MK3 hot bed, and it’s compatible
What printing experience was brought to the table by Ultrabase?
Watch the video to find What has been bougtht to us by Ultrabase.
Go to: ANYCUBIC Ultrabase Self-adhesive 3d printer platform
How to assemble the Ultrabase platform:
Ultrabase has the same installation holes (209*209mm) as the standard MK2 and MK3 hot bed, and it’s compatible with almost all 3D printers with MK2 and MK3 hot bed.
Just peel off the blue tape on the backside, and then fit the Ultrabase to the hotbed (base).
Please visit our official website: www.anycubic3d.com
Or Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDup0gp9pLA for assembly video
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
1. Material : Special Glass + microporous coatings + Heatbed
2. Item size : 220*220*5.5mm
3. N.W :750g
4. G.W :870g
5. Box size : 26.5cm*26.5cm*5.5cm
Heat bed Specification:
(1)Material: Aluminum base
(3)Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
(5)Thickness: heat bed 1.5mm (6)Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V
(7)Resistance around 3.6 ohm for 24V
(8)100 Degree Celsius suggested for both 12V and 24V
1x ANYCUBIC Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform with Ultrabase heatbed
4* M3X35 Screws
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Compatibility: compatible with all the Cartesian style 3D printer with a MK3 heated bed. Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase! You can get full support from the manual and video provided.